46 THE QUAY , Banksia Beach
"THE QUAY" MAGICAL CANAL PROPERTY " BE PREPARED TO BE IMPRESSED!
For sale is a spectacular architecturally designed home situated on "The Quay" which lays claim to arguably one of the best canal views in Pacific Harbour!
This home has high quality stamped all over it, built by the local award winning Mancorp and completed with top of the range features and the best technology available. With a pontoon, endless water views and no limitation or height restrictions for boat access out to Pumicestone Passage, this opportunity to purchase in "The Quay" is not to be missed!
Special features include:
- 4 Bedrooms plus ensuite, powder room and main bathroom. Stunning floor to ceiling tiling including special feature wall in ensuite and bathroom complete the picture of elegance and superior quality.
- Chef's kitchen provides enormous bench space with high quality stainless Euro appliances plus Butler's walk-in pantry.
- Living area opens out to large patio and alfresco area which includes a stainless-steel outdoor kitchen with the added advantage of power, water and gas available
- Salt water pool " auto-chlorinator, sand filtration and heat pump
- Pontoon " heavy duty roller system and winch, power and water
- 8.8 kw solar system
- Invisi-guard security grills
- Security camera system (7) and doorbell, Wi-Fi enabled with access world-wide
- 'My-Air' ducted air-conditioning, ability to set room by room and access remotely via Wi-Fi
- Scissor trusses to living and alfresco areas with impressive 3.7m ceilings and featuring views of pool and canals
With walkways to parklands, close to Arts Centre and shopping centres, this is an ideal location. Pacific Harbour Golf and Country Club is just a few minutes away, with a hugh selection of cafes and restaurants a short drive away.
A PIECE OF PARADISE IN PACIFIC HARBOUR! Don't miss this golden opportunity to own an elite home in "The Quay", one of the finest streets in Pacific Harbour, Bribie Island.
Phone now to arrange a private viewing.
Phone: 0448 074 415