For sale is a spectacular architecturally designed home situated on the very popular street "The Quay". This home lays claim to one of the best canal views in Pacific Harbour and features beautiful outdoor entertainment areas overlooking the endless water views.
This home has high quality stamped all over it, built by Plantation homes and completed with top of the range appliances. With a pontoon, excellent water views and no limitation or height restrictions for boat access out to Pumicestone Passage, this opportunity to purchase in "The Quay" is not to be missed!
Walk through the formal entrance onto spectacular Jarrah wood flooring, into a home that has been specifically designed for the current owners and prepare to be impressed!
Special features include:
• Four double bedrooms, plus Ensuite, powder room and main bathroom. Special feature walls in bedrooms and stunning tiling in bathrooms complete the picture of elegance and superior quality.
• Chef's kitchen provides enormous bench space with high quality Technika appliances and walk in Butler's pantry
• Open plan living/dining and kitchen with impressive corner less timber stacker doors opening out onto large patio and alfresco area overlooking the canal
• Theatre room to relax and enjoy music or a good movie
• Stunning Jara timber floors throughout the living areas and 1 bedroom, with plush carpet in remaining 3 bedrooms
• Master bedroom is in a class of its own " beautiful canal views with triple stacker doors leading out to outdoor sitting area. Tiled glassless fully tiled walk in double shower with separate toilet
• 7 metre saltwater pool PLUS the bonus of a spa with self-cleaning chlorinator and sand filtration with lovely waterfall feature
• Balinese style gazebo with cedar shingle roof to relax in and enjoy the stunning canal views
• 9x4 boat pontoon plus additional jet ski pontoon including. Power and water available with easy on/off access to the canal and Pumicestone Passage.
• Ceiling fans throughout with split system reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• 2.5 metre ceilings with full height internal doors
• Fully fenced 719 square metre block
Many more special features come with this unique property " A MUST VIEW!
With walkways to parklands, close to Art Centre and shopping centres, this is an ideal location. Pacific Harbour Golf and Country Club is just a few minutes away, with a huge selection of cafes and restaurants a short drive away.
A PIECE OF PARADISE IN PACIFIC HARBOUR! Don't miss this golden opportunity to own an elite home in "The Quay", one of the finest streets in Pacific Harbour, Bribie Island.
Phone now to arrange a private viewing or attend the open homes
Phone: 0448 074 415